(Nya) Moderaterna, the conservative party in Sweden, are promising more jobs as always in the national election. But not just because work pays money, and you can buy food for it, also for all the other values like improved community, social life and personal growth. As in love. The mailmen stop and snog, the passenger flirts with the busdriver, the teenagers hands meet over the fry-grill, and the two gay men eye each other lovingly over the supermarket checkout all day long to the soundtrack of "I Want to know what love is" by Foreigner. The super reads: "Love at work. Just one of the many reasons why more people should have a job".
Subtagline: Sweden's only workers party.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 9 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 9 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 14 hours ago