(Nya) Moderaterna, the conservative party in Sweden, are promising more jobs as always in the national election. But not just because work pays money, and you can buy food for it, also for all the other values like improved community, social life and personal growth. As in love. The mailmen stop and snog, the passenger flirts with the busdriver, the teenagers hands meet over the fry-grill, and the two gay men eye each other lovingly over the supermarket checkout all day long to the soundtrack of "I Want to know what love is" by Foreigner. The super reads: "Love at work. Just one of the many reasons why more people should have a job".
Subtagline: Sweden's only workers party.
- This ad is really good. One 21 hours 32 min ago
- You know this has got to be 1 day 1 hour ago
- You know the frogs were huge 1 day 1 hour ago
- Thank you so much for 1 day 2 hours ago
- Thanks for finding my 1 day 3 hours ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 2 days 20 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 3 days 16 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 3 days 2 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 3 days 2 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 3 days 3 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 3 days 3 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 3 days 6 hours ago