(Nya) Moderaterna, the conservative party in Sweden, are promising more jobs as always in the national election. But not just because work pays money, and you can buy food for it, also for all the other values like improved community, social life and personal growth. As in love. The mailmen stop and snog, the passenger flirts with the busdriver, the teenagers hands meet over the fry-grill, and the two gay men eye each other lovingly over the supermarket checkout all day long to the soundtrack of "I Want to know what love is" by Foreigner. The super reads: "Love at work. Just one of the many reasons why more people should have a job".
Subtagline: Sweden's only workers party.
- Nokia what mate? It's been 2 days 10 hours ago
- Only last month it was 'Nokia 2 days 17 hours ago
- I got "what does the fox say" 1 week 2 days ago
- Interesting way of saying 1 week 3 days ago
- Aaaaah yes. The old trick of 2 weeks 2 hours ago
- It's so poorly edited, it 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- I wonder what a critically 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- While the app itself reminds 2 weeks 1 day ago
- What id the name of the 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Actually as far as non 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Wow, this looks gorgeous. 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Do they think they are really 2 weeks 4 days ago