10 Things That Scare Creatives
Some things are even scarier than ghosts and zombies. In honor of Halloween, here's a list of 10 things that can scare the bagezus out of Creatives (in no particular order).
1. Moving deadlines--especially those that move closer, rather than farther away.
2. Computer crashes, a.k.a. the color wheel of death--especially if the work hasn't been saved.
3. Clients who think they are creative. They say their line or visual idea is just an example, but you know they really want you to use it.
4. There's no beer left in the kitchen fridge. Or bottle of booze in your desk. Or your AD/CW's desk. Or our Account person's desk.
5. Being forced to use Comic Sans. Because it's the brand font.
6. Being told to modify an idea someone else did that was cool and retrofit it to the project.
7. When all the concepts get killed in the internal, which was pushed to 1 day before the big presentation and having to start from scratch.
8. Noticing that no one proofed the presentation deck and auto spell check changed the clients name to something else...everywhere.
9. You're left to pitch someone else's half-baked idea.
10. You're forced to use a PC instead of a Mac...
Got others? Leave them in the comments. And Happy Halloween!
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- אני רוצה ששמי יהיה על בקבוק
7 min 4 sec ago
- Name Asaad
10 min ago
- congratulations web, is very
2 hours 5 min ago
- What, no pitchforks and
14 hours 24 min ago
- Worth it for your dream
14 hours 25 min ago
- I could care less about the
15 hours 27 min ago
- Okay, it may be hokey in some
1 day 4 hours ago
- What is the name of the song
4 days 1 hour ago
- With this card, they're
4 days 6 hours ago
- Haha as well as "Why is it?"
4 days 13 hours ago