Remember kids, the data will admit to anything if tortured long enough, and half starved people in oxygen-drained rooms giving their light-headed-due-to-free-soda-and-no-food input on commercials in exchange for a subway coupon, ain't gonna get you any good answers, ever. Especially not when you ask the wrong questions. This focus group watching Apple's "1984" proves it. At least it makes entertaining (and sometimes painful) viewing at the opening of the 2007 Hatch awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 54 min ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 4 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 7 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 11 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 14 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 14 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 22 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 1 hour ago
- Love these. 4 days 2 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 8 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 16 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 5 days 6 hours ago