Remember kids, the data will admit to anything if tortured long enough, and half starved people in oxygen-drained rooms giving their light-headed-due-to-free-soda-and-no-food input on commercials in exchange for a subway coupon, ain't gonna get you any good answers, ever. Especially not when you ask the wrong questions. This focus group watching Apple's "1984" proves it. At least it makes entertaining (and sometimes painful) viewing at the opening of the 2007 Hatch awards.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^content^2007-hatch-awards-why-focus-groups-suck): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 5 days 16 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 6 days 23 min ago
- I guess your high hopes are 6 days 2 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 6 days 2 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 6 days 5 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 6 days 9 hours ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 6 days 13 hours ago
- That's the problem. You may 6 days 14 hours ago
- Corporate personhood has been 6 days 14 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 6 days 14 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 6 days 14 hours ago
- How this gets less hate and 6 days 15 hours ago