Remember kids, the data will admit to anything if tortured long enough, and half starved people in oxygen-drained rooms giving their light-headed-due-to-free-soda-and-no-food input on commercials in exchange for a subway coupon, ain't gonna get you any good answers, ever. Especially not when you ask the wrong questions. This focus group watching Apple's "1984" proves it. At least it makes entertaining (and sometimes painful) viewing at the opening of the 2007 Hatch awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 19 min 22 sec ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 5 hours 27 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 8 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 7 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 10 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 11 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 11 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 9 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 12 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 18 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 2 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.