I didn't take too long for a Mad Man to find a use for Pinterest that's worth a Paul Calf-er, some Snoop Dogg and a bit of Ringo Starr. It's the Agency Rhyming Slang Board where every word is a celebrity pinned by @EamonDownes . Okay, fine, not every word, Femoral Vein isn't a name, and Baked Potato needs to be pronounced Baked Patatahh to even rhyme with Facebook Data, but just roll with it will you, it's funny. Gotta dash now, got a Ronan Keating.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- ok, let's make no deal so a 37 min 53 sec ago
- Above i identified some 4 hours 15 min ago
- Will the target audience even 4 hours 38 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 8 hours 46 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 11 hours 55 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 19 hours 50 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 20 hours 2 min ago
- I like the animation. The 15 hours 56 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 20 hours 28 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 20 hours 31 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 21 hours 11 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 21 hours 54 min ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.