I didn't take too long for a Mad Man to find a use for Pinterest that's worth a Paul Calf-er, some Snoop Dogg and a bit of Ringo Starr. It's the Agency Rhyming Slang Board where every word is a celebrity pinned by @EamonDownes . Okay, fine, not every word, Femoral Vein isn't a name, and Baked Potato needs to be pronounced Baked Patatahh to even rhyme with Facebook Data, but just roll with it will you, it's funny. Gotta dash now, got a Ronan Keating.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The girl is painfully 4 min 3 sec ago
- I can not but thank you for 3 hours 42 sec ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 9 hours 28 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 3 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 9 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 1 day 20 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 7 min ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 11 min ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 8 min ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 2 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 2 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 10 hours ago