I didn't take too long for a Mad Man to find a use for Pinterest that's worth a Paul Calf-er, some Snoop Dogg and a bit of Ringo Starr. It's the Agency Rhyming Slang Board where every word is a celebrity pinned by @EamonDownes . Okay, fine, not every word, Femoral Vein isn't a name, and Baked Potato needs to be pronounced Baked Patatahh to even rhyme with Facebook Data, but just roll with it will you, it's funny. Gotta dash now, got a Ronan Keating.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 9 hours 2 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 8 hours 24 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 11 hours 27 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 11 hours 55 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 12 hours 9 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 10 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 13 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 18 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 3 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 3 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 5 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 5 hours ago