I didn't take too long for a Mad Man to find a use for Pinterest that's worth a Paul Calf-er, some Snoop Dogg and a bit of Ringo Starr. It's the Agency Rhyming Slang Board where every word is a celebrity pinned by @EamonDownes . Okay, fine, not every word, Femoral Vein isn't a name, and Baked Potato needs to be pronounced Baked Patatahh to even rhyme with Facebook Data, but just roll with it will you, it's funny. Gotta dash now, got a Ronan Keating.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 2 hours 21 min ago
- I still sing but with some 12 hours 22 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 12 hours 26 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 14 hours 57 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 1 day 36 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 10 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 14 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 18 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 4 days 41 min ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 4 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 6 hours ago