I didn't take too long for a Mad Man to find a use for Pinterest that's worth a Paul Calf-er, some Snoop Dogg and a bit of Ringo Starr. It's the Agency Rhyming Slang Board where every word is a celebrity pinned by @EamonDownes . Okay, fine, not every word, Femoral Vein isn't a name, and Baked Potato needs to be pronounced Baked Patatahh to even rhyme with Facebook Data, but just roll with it will you, it's funny. Gotta dash now, got a Ronan Keating.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 1 hour ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 10 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 14 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 1 hour ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 6 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 9 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 8 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 11 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 12 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 12 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 10 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.