Trying to get to an article on Adage.com over the weekend was unsuccessful as the site was down for maintainence. The reason? A redesign which launched today. Scott Donaton gives a sum up about the redesign and the reasoning behind it. It definitely has much more of a "blog" feel to the layout now compared to before. One new plus is not having to be logged in to read the front page news. They have also added the ability to add comments to news stories. Currently their opinion poll for the site is split down the middle between "it's worse" and "it's better." Hopefully they will work out the kinks in the design, such as overlapping columns (in what I'm guessing is css) on some of the pages.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You can also opt for any of 6 sec ago
- Advertising people take note: 19 hours 47 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 23 hours 56 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 1 hour ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago