Trying to get to an article on Adage.com over the weekend was unsuccessful as the site was down for maintainence. The reason? A redesign which launched today. Scott Donaton gives a sum up about the redesign and the reasoning behind it. It definitely has much more of a "blog" feel to the layout now compared to before. One new plus is not having to be logged in to read the front page news. They have also added the ability to add comments to news stories. Currently their opinion poll for the site is split down the middle between "it's worse" and "it's better." Hopefully they will work out the kinks in the design, such as overlapping columns (in what I'm guessing is css) on some of the pages.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The girl is painfully 5 hours 57 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 8 hours 54 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 15 hours 22 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 9 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 15 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 2 days 2 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 6 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 6 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 6 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 7 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 8 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 16 hours ago