This just in: Adland will kill us all!
And how apropos the news is reported from CHICAGO where at least ad agencies seem to be dying lately:
He said the first victim was a young man who had a web design job at a communications department, and worked for a well respected university. "He was perfectly fine when he went to work," Rathburg said in a telephone interview.
"After about 15 minutes, he had an acute case of gnarles barking cough and collapsed on the floor. The autopsy clearly indicates he died from exposure to adland," said Rathburg, who would not disclose the man's name or the precise place and time of his death for privacy reasons.
Contact with, or even being in the proximity of adland is known to trigger acute farty residue, screaming whoopers, and a deadly soup of bacteria called gumbo that shoots out of your nostrils