Those crazy nerds at Nokia. Now they're inventing advertising on ice. Newscientist reports on this new "ice touchscreen" which could become a media near you in the future. "The system can be used in cold countries, to create advertising displays..." Read: the most likely place you'll find this is at The Ice Hotel showing some new Absolut campaign. Either way, I'll admit it's kinda cool. Bad pun intended.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Nice 7 hours 23 min ago
- "Welcome to Motherhood, 9 hours 30 min ago
- Great Ad 1 day 8 hours ago
- Great Ad 1 day 9 hours ago
- Love the insight. No one 2 days 9 hours ago
- What about the the abused 4 days 12 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 5 days 16 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 5 days 16 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 6 days 6 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 6 days 7 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 6 days 11 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 6 days 14 hours ago