Those crazy nerds at Nokia. Now they're inventing advertising on ice. Newscientist reports on this new "ice touchscreen" which could become a media near you in the future. "The system can be used in cold countries, to create advertising displays..." Read: the most likely place you'll find this is at The Ice Hotel showing some new Absolut campaign. Either way, I'll admit it's kinda cool. Bad pun intended.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What is the deal with the 1 hour 25 min ago
- Here's some footage of the 7 hours 24 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 9 hours 17 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 10 hours 15 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 19 hours 2 min ago
- Github need to define 19 hours 21 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 22 hours 37 min ago
- Again though, it's the 22 hours 40 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 3 days 1 hour ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 4 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 7 hours ago