Hear Maddy Dychtwald, author of “Cycles: How We Will Live, Work and Buy”, offer a new view on how Americans live, work and buy with profound implications for the marketplace, the workplace and their lives. Maddy Dychtwald is a nationally recognized author, public speaker, marketing executive and entrepreneur. One of the nation's leading authorities on generational marketing, she has been actively involved in analyzing and forecasting lifestyle and consumer marketing trends for over seventeen years. Maddy has delivered speeches to more than 200,000 business leaders worldwide, including a diverse group of clients such as Allstate Insurance, Chevron, Direct Marketing Association, National Association of Educators, and New Balance Athletic Shoes.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MAD FAT 1 hour 53 min ago
- What is the name of the 21 hours 35 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 23 hours 22 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 23 hours 23 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 23 hours 40 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 23 hours 44 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 23 hours 45 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 23 hours 46 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 23 hours 47 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 1 day 5 hours ago
- If they had aired his today 1 day 12 hours ago
- Was I too discreet when I 1 day 12 hours ago