Hear Arnold Worldwide’s president/COO, Fran Kelly, and BBDO New York’s president/CEO, John Osborn, share inside information on their agencies and the advertising business. Fran Kelly is an accomplished industry executive who helped orchestrate Arnold's transformation into a national and international agency, attracting such clients as Volkswagen, Monster, The American Legacy Foundation, Royal Caribbean, Titleist, Fidelity Investments and The Hartford. John Osborn is the principal architect and engineer of BBDO New York's integrated communications service offering. Some of his clients include GE, Cingular, MasterFoods, Diet Pepsi, and FedEx.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'd like to 'second' Mike 2 hours 43 min ago
- Dabitch, in Germany there is 8 hours 36 min ago
- It's almost as if you're 12 hours 45 min ago
- I can see why the yellow arm 17 hours 15 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 18 hours 7 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 18 hours 11 min ago
- This cat is great. 18 hours 25 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 18 hours 41 min ago
- What was really offensive 19 hours 39 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 19 hours 53 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 1 day 11 hours ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 1 day 12 hours ago