Hear Marc Schiller, CEO of Electric Artists, re-write the book on how brands should approach marketing. Marc Schiller is an accomplished industry executive with a wealth of knowledge in marketing, branding, and public relations. At Electric Artists, Marc develops strategies that tap into social networks and harness the power of tastemakers and influencers to drive word-of-mouth. Some of his clients include Nestle, Purina, Pfizer, FIFA, Schlumberger, Proctor and Gamble, Imagine Entertainment, Universal Films, BMG Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and Sony Pictures.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There are now only 224,018 4 hours 9 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 4 hours 31 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 13 hours 39 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 18 hours 20 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 18 hours 21 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 5 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 10 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 10 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 14 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.