Hear Seth Godin, author of “Purple Cow” and “Free Prize Inside,” describe how companies can transform themselves by making every person in their organization a part of the marketing department. “Purple Cow” was a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller and Seth’s latest book, “Free Prize Inside”, is already on Amazon’s Top 50. As well as being a best-selling author of six books, Seth Godin is an entrepreneur, speaker and agent of change. He was recently chosen as one of 21 Speakers for the Next Century by Successful Meetings and is consistently rated among the very best speakers by the audiences he addresses. Seth was founder and CEO of Yoyodyne, the industry’s leading interactive direct marketing company, which Yahoo! acquired in late 1998.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is on Techdirt today too 7 hours 11 min ago
- Github need to define 7 hours 31 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 10 hours 47 min ago
- Again though, it's the 10 hours 50 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 17 hours 53 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 14 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 16 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 20 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 7 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 4 days 7 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 16 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 21 hours ago