Hear Seth Godin, author of “Purple Cow” and “Free Prize Inside,” describe how companies can transform themselves by making every person in their organization a part of the marketing department. “Purple Cow” was a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller and Seth’s latest book, “Free Prize Inside”, is already on Amazon’s Top 50. As well as being a best-selling author of six books, Seth Godin is an entrepreneur, speaker and agent of change. He was recently chosen as one of 21 Speakers for the Next Century by Successful Meetings and is consistently rated among the very best speakers by the audiences he addresses. Seth was founder and CEO of Yoyodyne, the industry’s leading interactive direct marketing company, which Yahoo! acquired in late 1998.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- watched it many times! 10 min 33 sec ago
- just great 11 min 35 sec ago
- great video! 12 min 51 sec ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 6 hours 15 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 8 hours 50 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 8 hours 56 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 10 hours 17 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 18 hours 6 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 21 hours 14 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 47 min ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.