Hear Scott Collins, author and reporter, discuss his book, “Crazy Like a Fox: The Inside Story of How Fox News Beat CNN” as well as how the cable and broadcast news industry has changed. Collins is a television/media reporter at the Los Angeles Times and he previously worked at The Hollywood Reporter and Inside.com.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- It's got that French ad thing 1 day 23 hours ago
- Thank you for the post Evan.. 2 days 4 hours ago
- That was a really nice new 2 days 12 hours ago
- This feels stylistically very 2 days 15 hours ago
- I worked with Mike at Moxie 2 days 23 hours ago
- hahaha, oy. 3 days 1 hour ago
- A kindler, gentler Big 3 days 2 hours ago
- loved this, thank you so much 3 days 6 hours ago
- Why would I remember the 3 days 10 hours ago
- Does functional difference 3 days 11 hours ago
- Why is there no pay off in 3 days 11 hours ago
- It's amazing how all these 3 days 11 hours ago