Hear Scott Collins, author and reporter, discuss his book, “Crazy Like a Fox: The Inside Story of How Fox News Beat CNN” as well as how the cable and broadcast news industry has changed. Collins is a television/media reporter at the Los Angeles Times and he previously worked at The Hollywood Reporter and Inside.com.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 3 hours 43 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 6 hours 50 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 10 hours 24 min ago
- So who is going to complain 11 hours 7 sec ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 14 hours 55 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 15 hours 34 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 16 hours 11 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 17 hours 58 min ago
- Will the target audience even 21 hours 59 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 5 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 13 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.