Hear Scott Collins, author and reporter, discuss his book, “Crazy Like a Fox: The Inside Story of How Fox News Beat CNN” as well as how the cable and broadcast news industry has changed. Collins is a television/media reporter at the Los Angeles Times and he previously worked at The Hollywood Reporter and Inside.com.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 3 hours 20 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 12 hours 6 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 12 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 13 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago