Hear Scott Collins, author and reporter, discuss his book, “Crazy Like a Fox: The Inside Story of How Fox News Beat CNN” as well as how the cable and broadcast news industry has changed. Collins is a television/media reporter at the Los Angeles Times and he previously worked at The Hollywood Reporter and Inside.com.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 19 hours 30 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 18 hours 52 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 21 hours 56 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 22 hours 23 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 22 hours 38 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 20 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 3 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 5 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 13 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 13 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 15 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 15 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.