Hear Scott Collins, author and reporter, discuss his book, “Crazy Like a Fox: The Inside Story of How Fox News Beat CNN” as well as how the cable and broadcast news industry has changed. Collins is a television/media reporter at the Los Angeles Times and he previously worked at The Hollywood Reporter and Inside.com.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 16 hours 26 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 20 hours 35 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 22 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 7 hours ago