Hey New Yorker, what are you doing on Tuesday? Fancy celebrating the future of innovation in advertising over cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and presentations from Robert Wong, ECD of Google Creative Lab and Sam Ewen, CEO of Interference? There are twenty spots left right now for the Aftertomorrow event, did I mention the magic word... They're free. Go, Go Go!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Amazing blog! Do you have any 3 hours 6 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 10 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 2 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 6 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 7 hours ago