SvD (Svenska Dagbladet) had me interviewed as part of a series where they ask web developers and site creators a handful of questions including "what's the most interesting thing on the net right now?". the interview is here on Utvecklingsbloggen "Åsk Wäppling Adland.tv". Here I prove that nobody looks good in wide angle lenses and that Swedish indeed sounds like bork bork bork.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 37 min 47 sec ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 50 min 19 sec ago
- I like the animation. The 1 hour 6 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 hour 16 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 hour 18 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 1 hour 58 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 2 hours 42 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 6 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 7 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 16 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 19 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.