Ulrika Good has a quick update on the Apoliva campaign which scared the bejesus out of at least 90,000 Swedes who joined a facebook group declaring they were very very afraid. Print ads are now appearing in womens magazines, and there's a glued sample stuck to the page. When removed, the glue looks like snot runnig from the models nose - eeew. Unlike with the hombre magazine sticky spreads or the Powa anti rape ads this sticky position was not planned.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 11 hours 27 min ago
- watched it many times! 15 hours 39 min ago
- just great 15 hours 40 min ago
- great video! 15 hours 41 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 21 hours 44 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 19 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 24 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 1 hour ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 9 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 12 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 16 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 16 hours ago