Ulrika Good has a quick update on the Apoliva campaign which scared the bejesus out of at least 90,000 Swedes who joined a facebook group declaring they were very very afraid. Print ads are now appearing in womens magazines, and there's a glued sample stuck to the page. When removed, the glue looks like snot runnig from the models nose - eeew. Unlike with the hombre magazine sticky spreads or the Powa anti rape ads this sticky position was not planned.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 12 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 12 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 7 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 17 hours ago