Australia is apparently running this spot for the *dating* service during the upcoming Oscars, while the U.S. is not. Yea free speech down under! Or is it more, yeah good taste in the U.S.? Latter! Ashley Madison claims there’s hypocrisy at work because of the themes in the movies that night. (Maybe, but the films don’t openly advocate the lifestyles they depict, unlike the dating service which encourages you to cheat.) Here’s the thing though, and it’s what kept Mancrunch from ever having a realistic shot at getting on the Super Bowl, and has nothing to do with gay, not-gay, single, not single, etc.— The ad just ain’t that good. Come Oscar night, there are going to be parodies by the best FX houses (and plastic surgeons) in the world doing segments with actors throughout the evening, and then this comes on? It’s like student work with actors and spray paint. The end.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 12 hours 49 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 23 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 10 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 13 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 14 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 20 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 4 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 17 hours ago