Fancy asking one of the speakers in Cannes a question? Want to know what Sir John Hegarty or Chuck Porter thinks about something? Want to know Martha Stewart or Pharrell Williams take on creativity? You can ask them questions by tweeting - using the hashtag #CannesQ . If twitter isn't your cup of tea, you can also ask via the Cannes Lions Facebook page, either as a message or as a video. Yes, as video! If you want to make a video question, just upload it to your own YouTube account and then either Tweet the link (again using the #CannesQ tag) or put the link on the Cannes Lions Facebook page. Ta-dah. Philip Thomas, the CEO of Cannes Lions give a quick how-to here.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Definitely believe that which 2 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 2 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 18 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 22 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 23 hours ago