Fancy asking one of the speakers in Cannes a question? Want to know what Sir John Hegarty or Chuck Porter thinks about something? Want to know Martha Stewart or Pharrell Williams take on creativity? You can ask them questions by tweeting - using the hashtag #CannesQ . If twitter isn't your cup of tea, you can also ask via the Cannes Lions Facebook page, either as a message or as a video. Yes, as video! If you want to make a video question, just upload it to your own YouTube account and then either Tweet the link (again using the #CannesQ tag) or put the link on the Cannes Lions Facebook page. Ta-dah. Philip Thomas, the CEO of Cannes Lions give a quick how-to here.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 days 12 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 3 days 11 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 16 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 5 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago