AT&T is in trouble. Its long-distance business is shrinking. Its stock has lately tanked. And this new commercial sucks.
The ad is part of a $200 million campaign that's meant to jump-start the AT&T brand. Sadly, the whole thing is an ill-conceived mess.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 2 hours 4 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 3 hours 51 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 3 hours 52 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 4 hours 9 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 4 hours 14 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 4 hours 15 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 4 hours 15 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 4 hours 16 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 10 hours 20 min ago
- If they had aired his today 16 hours 56 min ago
- Was I too discreet when I 17 hours 13 min ago
- Everyone who worked on this 17 hours 16 min ago