AT&T is in trouble. Its long-distance business is shrinking. Its stock has lately tanked. And this new commercial sucks.
The ad is part of a $200 million campaign that's meant to jump-start the AT&T brand. Sadly, the whole thing is an ill-conceived mess.
- Twitter has forever killed 1 day 11 hours ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 2 days 11 hours ago
- Ha ha ha! 3 days 6 hours ago
- It would appear that 4 days 6 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 4 days 7 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 2 days ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 4 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 5 days ago