Folks are losing their jobs left and right, but at least NBC has something to be happy about in this crappy economy. Bloomberg reports that since NBC-TV,sold all its advertising spots at a record $206 million. Apparently they also set a record for pregame ad revenue as well for the NFL from pre- and post-game with $261 million. And that's with the in company GE and Hulu ads, which rumor says that "when NBC agreed to create Hulu with News Corp, it gave the site $50 million worth of advertising time whenever it wanted to use it. Sunday's Super Bowl ad will be the first time Hulu taps that $50 million". Thirty-two different advertisers will be air spots in the 69 slated in-game ad spots.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 3 hours 6 min ago
- Great Ad 3 hours 7 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 3 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 6 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 10 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 10 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 31 min ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 1 hour ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 5 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 8 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 12 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 12 hours ago