Folks are losing their jobs left and right, but at least NBC has something to be happy about in this crappy economy. Bloomberg reports that since NBC-TV,sold all its advertising spots at a record $206 million. Apparently they also set a record for pregame ad revenue as well for the NFL from pre- and post-game with $261 million. And that's with the in company GE and Hulu ads, which rumor says that "when NBC agreed to create Hulu with News Corp, it gave the site $50 million worth of advertising time whenever it wanted to use it. Sunday's Super Bowl ad will be the first time Hulu taps that $50 million". Thirty-two different advertisers will be air spots in the 69 slated in-game ad spots.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 7 hours 48 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 10 hours 56 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 14 hours 29 min ago
- So who is going to complain 15 hours 5 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 19 hours 1 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 19 hours 39 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 20 hours 17 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 22 hours 4 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 day 2 hours ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 9 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 17 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 17 hours ago