Newsweek is getting a lot of press for the cover "The first gay president", illustrated by Obama wearing a rainbow (neon?) halo above his head. He is getting this title for his "bullshit gay marriage announcement" as Gawker put it. As I recall in September last year Barack Obama was the first Jewish president, as depicted on the cover on New York Magazine, so I'm only here to point out the Badlander-like issue. If I see Barack Obama as the first woman president on a magazine cover near you soon, I'll personally slap the creative who designed that cover with a wet trout. I bet Obama will be wearing lipstick too. Shoot, we did that to him already. .......And he was depicted as a rainbow Lincoln-Obama before too. My god, 2012 is like the worlds longest rerun.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 7 hours 46 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 8 hours 21 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 17 hours 5 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 20 hours 52 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 7 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 13 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 16 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 15 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 18 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 19 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 17 hours ago