Newsweek is getting a lot of press for the cover "The first gay president", illustrated by Obama wearing a rainbow (neon?) halo above his head. He is getting this title for his "bullshit gay marriage announcement" as Gawker put it. As I recall in September last year Barack Obama was the first Jewish president, as depicted on the cover on New York Magazine, so I'm only here to point out the Badlander-like issue. If I see Barack Obama as the first woman president on a magazine cover near you soon, I'll personally slap the creative who designed that cover with a wet trout. I bet Obama will be wearing lipstick too. Shoot, we did that to him already. .......And he was depicted as a rainbow Lincoln-Obama before too. My god, 2012 is like the worlds longest rerun.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 18 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 22 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 22 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 12 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 14 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 17 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 20 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 49 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 51 min ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 1 hour ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 5 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 14 hours ago