Has everyone seen the new business wins lately by BBDO? I mean, they're not just getting Bob's Pizza House for a few grand. They're getting $75 mil, $250 mil, $1.5 billion wins. And today they announced even more. PepsiCo is handing them the business for international work on 7Up and Mirinda. In the past couple months alone, they've scooped-up Daimler-Chrysler at $1.5 billion, Cingular Wireless (the merged Southwestern Bell and BellSouth) at $250 million, Montgomery Ward's $75 million, a mammoth chunk of Schwab's media budget (I can't remember the $$), and countless other accounts all over the world. Man, they HAVE to be the frontrunners for agency-of-the-year.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 8 hours 6 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 7 hours 28 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 10 hours 32 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 10 hours 59 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 11 hours 14 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 9 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 12 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 17 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 2 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 2 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 4 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 4 hours ago