Has everyone seen the new business wins lately by BBDO? I mean, they're not just getting Bob's Pizza House for a few grand. They're getting $75 mil, $250 mil, $1.5 billion wins. And today they announced even more. PepsiCo is handing them the business for international work on 7Up and Mirinda. In the past couple months alone, they've scooped-up Daimler-Chrysler at $1.5 billion, Cingular Wireless (the merged Southwestern Bell and BellSouth) at $250 million, Montgomery Ward's $75 million, a mammoth chunk of Schwab's media budget (I can't remember the $$), and countless other accounts all over the world. Man, they HAVE to be the frontrunners for agency-of-the-year.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Country added (sorry about 16 hours 25 min ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 12 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 4 days 20 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 4 days 21 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 4 days 23 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 2 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 12 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 6 days 1 hour ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 3 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 1 week 11 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 1 day ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 1 day ago