Has everyone seen the new business wins lately by BBDO? I mean, they're not just getting Bob's Pizza House for a few grand. They're getting $75 mil, $250 mil, $1.5 billion wins. And today they announced even more. PepsiCo is handing them the business for international work on 7Up and Mirinda. In the past couple months alone, they've scooped-up Daimler-Chrysler at $1.5 billion, Cingular Wireless (the merged Southwestern Bell and BellSouth) at $250 million, Montgomery Ward's $75 million, a mammoth chunk of Schwab's media budget (I can't remember the $$), and countless other accounts all over the world. Man, they HAVE to be the frontrunners for agency-of-the-year.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 20 hours 26 min ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 days 55 min ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 6 days 14 hours ago
- Dunno 1 week 41 min ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 2 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 2 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 2 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 2 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 4 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 4 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 5 days ago
- Hahahahahahaha, this politics 2 weeks 13 hours ago