I was on the Beancast last night, sans caffeine which apparently makes me extra sarcastic, in the episode called A picture with Guy. Yes, that was the Kodak moment. Had a grand old time with Natalie Zmuda, ( @nzmuda ) reporter at AdAge , Ian Sohn, Group Director at SVP ( @iansohn ) and Dave Haan, the Executive Director at the Creative Circus. We talked about Cause Marketing, crowd-sourced beer, The death of Kodak and Paula Deen's diabetes spin. All in all, a pretty chatty episode, tune in now via this link or subscribe via iTunes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 17 min 35 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 9 hours 3 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 9 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 10 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago