I was on the Beancast last night, sans caffeine which apparently makes me extra sarcastic, in the episode called A picture with Guy. Yes, that was the Kodak moment. Had a grand old time with Natalie Zmuda, ( @nzmuda ) reporter at AdAge , Ian Sohn, Group Director at SVP ( @iansohn ) and Dave Haan, the Executive Director at the Creative Circus. We talked about Cause Marketing, crowd-sourced beer, The death of Kodak and Paula Deen's diabetes spin. All in all, a pretty chatty episode, tune in now via this link or subscribe via iTunes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 3 hours 41 min ago
- (No subject) 5 hours 59 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 21 hours 21 min ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 1 hour ago
- just great 1 day 1 hour ago
- great video! 1 day 1 hour ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 7 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 10 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 10 hours ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 11 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 19 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 22 hours ago