I was on the Beancast last night, sans caffeine which apparently makes me extra sarcastic, in the episode called A picture with Guy. Yes, that was the Kodak moment. Had a grand old time with Natalie Zmuda, ( @nzmuda ) reporter at AdAge , Ian Sohn, Group Director at SVP ( @iansohn ) and Dave Haan, the Executive Director at the Creative Circus. We talked about Cause Marketing, crowd-sourced beer, The death of Kodak and Paula Deen's diabetes spin. All in all, a pretty chatty episode, tune in now via this link or subscribe via iTunes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is some whack shit, my 1 hour 35 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 5 hours 43 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 6 hours 17 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 11 hours 46 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 10 hours 58 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 11 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 11 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 3 days 2 hours ago
- This ad would have been 3 days 2 hours ago
- They really need me in 3 days 2 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.