I was on the Beancast last night, sans caffeine which apparently makes me extra sarcastic, in the episode called A picture with Guy. Yes, that was the Kodak moment. Had a grand old time with Natalie Zmuda, ( @nzmuda ) reporter at AdAge , Ian Sohn, Group Director at SVP ( @iansohn ) and Dave Haan, the Executive Director at the Creative Circus. We talked about Cause Marketing, crowd-sourced beer, The death of Kodak and Paula Deen's diabetes spin. All in all, a pretty chatty episode, tune in now via this link or subscribe via iTunes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 1 day 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 4 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 9 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 12 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 19 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 23 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 20 min ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 6 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 14 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 3 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 3 days 3 hours ago