"Yes, Walter did the show from his bed, Åsk did it reclining on some strange Swedish bed-chair-thing and the rest of were just envious..." says Bob Knorpp about last nights beancast. I hopped into the empty chair at the very last minute as @bmorrissey got delayed on a train in Jersey after running a marathon in only 3:09. Me and Walter Pike ( @WalterPike ) were night owls and thus reclining comfortably and propping laptops on our bellies while David Vogeleer ( @missinglink ), Creative Technologist, The Martin Agency informed us that he was just plain old sitting at a desk. Ana Andjelic ( @andjelicaaa ) had just appeared in Adage with the piece "Why Digital Agencies Aren't Ready to Lead" so we dove straight in the deep end and started the show with talking about that.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 13 hours 50 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 16 hours 13 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 20 hours 52 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 23 hours 14 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 23 hours 54 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 7 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 11 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 12 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 18 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 1 hour ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 15 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.