"Yes, Walter did the show from his bed, Åsk did it reclining on some strange Swedish bed-chair-thing and the rest of were just envious..." says Bob Knorpp about last nights beancast. I hopped into the empty chair at the very last minute as @bmorrissey got delayed on a train in Jersey after running a marathon in only 3:09. Me and Walter Pike ( @WalterPike ) were night owls and thus reclining comfortably and propping laptops on our bellies while David Vogeleer ( @missinglink ), Creative Technologist, The Martin Agency informed us that he was just plain old sitting at a desk. Ana Andjelic ( @andjelicaaa ) had just appeared in Adage with the piece "Why Digital Agencies Aren't Ready to Lead" so we dove straight in the deep end and started the show with talking about that.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 11 hours 3 min ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 days 15 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 6 days 5 hours ago
- Dunno 6 days 15 hours ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 1 day ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 1 day ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 1 day ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 2 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 4 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 4 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 5 days ago
- Hahahahahahaha, this politics 2 weeks 3 hours ago