Adidas has gone to court in order to protect their three-stripe motif. Fitnessworld is accused of riding the coattails of Adidas' popularity by using two stripes. "Adidas argues that Fitnessworld's clothing could confuse the public and says its own brand image risks being damaged since consumers might hold it responsible for the quality of Fitnessworld's clothing."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 hours 22 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 17 hours 53 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 18 hours 37 sec ago
- There's one example. 1 day 13 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 18 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 18 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 21 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 17 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 1 hour ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 4 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 22 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 4 days 2 hours ago