It's the first time in three years running that I am not at the Cannes Lions Festival, and wouldn't you know it, this year they finally get their own official hashtag page #CannesLions. I'm sure the press papers still read "EMBARGOED no tweeting, emailing, or in any way revealing the winners before 21:30" every morning, but at least now we can follow the happy drunken Cannes visitors with ease from a distance. That is, if the people visiting find working wi-fi, the rarest thing in Cannes next to hangover free mornings.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 6 hours 3 min ago
- (No subject) 8 hours 21 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 23 hours 42 min ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 3 hours ago
- just great 1 day 3 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 3 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 9 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 12 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 12 hours ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 14 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 21 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 2 days 58 min ago