It's the first time in three years running that I am not at the Cannes Lions Festival, and wouldn't you know it, this year they finally get their own official hashtag page #CannesLions. I'm sure the press papers still read "EMBARGOED no tweeting, emailing, or in any way revealing the winners before 21:30" every morning, but at least now we can follow the happy drunken Cannes visitors with ease from a distance. That is, if the people visiting find working wi-fi, the rarest thing in Cannes next to hangover free mornings.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 5 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 43 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago