Gerber only just discovered the "Charlie bit my finger" video, or perhaps it took them this long to secure the rights. They use the Charlie biting scene as an educational minute to teach parents why babies bite, and alert those who are suckers for cute baby-videos that this is a good age to introduce them to Gerber finger foods. Why in my day (my kid is five) I used to just slice up some fruits&veg. I could have bought pre-sliced finger foods! What was I thinking!? This is the sort of thing that might be good on the go. Just like grapes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 16 hours 28 min ago
- Great Ad 16 hours 29 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 16 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 19 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 23 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 23 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 13 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 15 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 18 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 21 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 2 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 2 hours ago