Gerber only just discovered the "Charlie bit my finger" video, or perhaps it took them this long to secure the rights. They use the Charlie biting scene as an educational minute to teach parents why babies bite, and alert those who are suckers for cute baby-videos that this is a good age to introduce them to Gerber finger foods. Why in my day (my kid is five) I used to just slice up some fruits&veg. I could have bought pre-sliced finger foods! What was I thinking!? This is the sort of thing that might be good on the go. Just like grapes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- After looking over a few of 44 min 29 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 7 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 11 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 10 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago