Last night the Emmy awards were held in Los Angeles. And the Creative Arts Emmy for Outstanding Commerical went to "Outfit" for Citibank Identity Theft Card Protection by Fallon and Thomas Thomas Films, which beat out "Rubberband Man" for Office Max, "Born A Donkey" for Budweiser, "Dominoes" for Miller, "Door Music" for Saturn and, "Interview" for United Airlines.
Adgrunts click on links to view the spots.
- Nokia what mate? It's been 2 days 6 hours ago
- Only last month it was 'Nokia 2 days 12 hours ago
- I got "what does the fox say" 1 week 2 days ago
- Interesting way of saying 1 week 3 days ago
- Aaaaah yes. The old trick of 1 week 6 days ago
- It's so poorly edited, it 1 week 6 days ago
- I wonder what a critically 1 week 6 days ago
- While the app itself reminds 2 weeks 1 day ago
- What id the name of the 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Actually as far as non 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Wow, this looks gorgeous. 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Do they think they are really 2 weeks 3 days ago