Last night the Emmy awards were held in Los Angeles. And the Creative Arts Emmy for Outstanding Commerical went to "Outfit" for Citibank Identity Theft Card Protection by Fallon and Thomas Thomas Films, which beat out "Rubberband Man" for Office Max, "Born A Donkey" for Budweiser, "Dominoes" for Miller, "Door Music" for Saturn and, "Interview" for United Airlines.
Adgrunts click on links to view the spots.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 11 hours 36 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 10 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 20 hours 55 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 41 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 11 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 16 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 19 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 22 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 22 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 21 hours ago