Last night the Emmy awards were held in Los Angeles. And the Creative Arts Emmy for Outstanding Commerical went to "Outfit" for Citibank Identity Theft Card Protection by Fallon and Thomas Thomas Films, which beat out "Rubberband Man" for Office Max, "Born A Donkey" for Budweiser, "Dominoes" for Miller, "Door Music" for Saturn and, "Interview" for United Airlines.
Adgrunts click on links to view the spots.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 1 hour 6 min ago
- Great Ad 1 hour 8 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 1 hour ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 4 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 8 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 8 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 22 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 23 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 3 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 6 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 10 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 10 hours ago