Last night the Emmy awards were held in Los Angeles. And the Creative Arts Emmy for Outstanding Commerical went to "Outfit" for Citibank Identity Theft Card Protection by Fallon and Thomas Thomas Films, which beat out "Rubberband Man" for Office Max, "Born A Donkey" for Budweiser, "Dominoes" for Miller, "Door Music" for Saturn and, "Interview" for United Airlines.
Adgrunts click on links to view the spots.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 4 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 6 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 2 days 10 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 2 days 21 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 2 days 21 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 6 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 3 days 11 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 3 days 11 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 3 days 19 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 3 days 22 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 4 days 3 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 4 days 3 hours ago