Last night the Emmy awards were held in Los Angeles. And the Creative Arts Emmy for Outstanding Commerical went to "Outfit" for Citibank Identity Theft Card Protection by Fallon and Thomas Thomas Films, which beat out "Rubberband Man" for Office Max, "Born A Donkey" for Budweiser, "Dominoes" for Miller, "Door Music" for Saturn and, "Interview" for United Airlines.
Adgrunts click on links to view the spots.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I waited for the comments to 26 min 46 sec ago
- I wonder if all those places 29 min 35 sec ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 2 hours 4 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 2 hours 30 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 2 hours 32 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 5 hours 18 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 58 min ago
- Wow, great information and 2 hours 58 min ago
- great campaign 9 hours 15 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 10 hours 55 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 16 hours 31 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 20 hours 39 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.