Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 3 hours 2 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 4 hours 31 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 5 hours 40 min ago
- They should have made it 15 hours 25 min ago
- They should have rushed 17 hours 36 sec ago
- Not sure what is better, the 22 hours 15 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 15 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 15 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 15 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 17 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 5 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 10 hours ago