Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 7 hours 17 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 12 hours 25 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 15 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 14 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 17 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 18 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 18 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 16 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 19 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 1 hour ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 9 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 9 hours ago