Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 7 hours 55 min ago
- This is the most irritating 10 hours 8 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 11 hours 38 min ago
- We don't have the talent 13 hours 27 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 13 hours 32 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 22 hours 41 min ago
- how do i get to the site 22 hours 42 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 6 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 18 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 18 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 22 hours ago