Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 14 hours 52 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 14 hours 14 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 17 hours 17 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 17 hours 45 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 17 hours 59 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 16 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 19 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 35 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 8 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 9 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 10 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 11 hours ago