Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is completely false. She 2 hours 37 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 3 hours 19 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 5 hours 42 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 4 hours 3 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 7 hours 17 min ago
- I just like that they had the 8 hours 18 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 8 hours 23 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 8 hours 59 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 3 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 3 hours ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.