Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The way this is done is with 2 sec ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 9 hours 27 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 17 hours 19 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 17 hours 40 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 17 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 21 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 3 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 6 days ago