It all started this way: My cousin Jesse and I were sitting around drinking beer. Heineken. And we were talking about how, from a mktg standpoint, Heineken was right where it wanted to be: in our 'fridge, on our table, in our hands, being drunk (er, consumed...) That being the case, any additional mktg dollars spent on us by Heineken would be wasted (er, unneccessary). So instead of spending more cash on advertising to Jesse and I, Heineken should be giving us their money directly, in exhange for which we would give them video testimony of our world and Heineken's place in it. It was (and is) our belief that a documentary of that sort would be a lot more interesting than a typical stupid ad.The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 19 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 22 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 2 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 4 days ago