What a deliciously clickable headline that is. Dagens Media notes that Adland has been banned by Google, for having nudity on the site. Specifically for a Sloggi ad from 2004 campaign as Googles mail states here. We find this to be hilarious right now, especially after we posted about big brands like Interflora still advertising on Kissie's homophobic hate-speech Nazi promoting blog because she apologized. Sorta. Moral of the story: hate speech okay, writing about sexist ads and depicting them, not okay. Okay! Glad we cleared that up.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 14 hours 46 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 15 hours 21 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 5 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 14 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 20 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 23 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 22 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 1 hour ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 1 hour ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 2 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 30 min ago