Technically, this isn't really about us.... But adgrunt Phil Gillman from Peel Interactive talks about AdLand in an interview with him over at CommArts Design Interact pages. Since we're fans of Phil, it went straight to our heads until they subsequently exploded, causing a really yucky keyboard mess and the arrow keys haven't been the same since... Anyway, we must share. Can you tell we're blushing?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 11 hours 52 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 26 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 21 hours 11 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 57 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 12 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 17 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 21 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.