Technically, this isn't really about us.... But adgrunt Phil Gillman from Peel Interactive talks about AdLand in an interview with him over at CommArts Design Interact pages. Since we're fans of Phil, it went straight to our heads until they subsequently exploded, causing a really yucky keyboard mess and the arrow keys haven't been the same since... Anyway, we must share. Can you tell we're blushing?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The girl is painfully 2 hours 8 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 5 hours 5 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 11 hours 33 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 5 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 11 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 1 day 22 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 2 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 2 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 2 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 4 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 4 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 12 hours ago