Brandimpact shows us that this is the box you want to uncheck on Linkedin, unless you want your face and info appearing in social media ads. Just like on Facebook, which can have hilarious results like when the wife appeared in a dating ad selling "hot single girls" shown to her husband. Or when the Danish politicians face was used to promote a competing party. This can only end badly, edit your preferences now. Go to "account" and "Manage Social Advertising" to turn this off. God forbid you're seen selling a competing recruitment service when you are a recruiter, on a career networking site, no less.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 8 hours 1 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 11 hours 6 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 11 hours 52 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 12 hours 13 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 12 hours 33 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 16 hours 28 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 16 hours 42 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 17 hours 20 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 17 hours 22 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 18 hours 57 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 19 hours 23 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 19 hours 26 min ago