Brandimpact shows us that this is the box you want to uncheck on Linkedin, unless you want your face and info appearing in social media ads. Just like on Facebook, which can have hilarious results like when the wife appeared in a dating ad selling "hot single girls" shown to her husband. Or when the Danish politicians face was used to promote a competing party. This can only end badly, edit your preferences now. Go to "account" and "Manage Social Advertising" to turn this off. God forbid you're seen selling a competing recruitment service when you are a recruiter, on a career networking site, no less.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 33 min 42 sec ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 4 hours 21 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 7 hours 37 min ago
- Some more background info on 8 hours 13 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 14 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 18 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 20 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 1 hour ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 3 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 4 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 15 hours ago