New York Times blog finds that Coast Magazine is doing ye old 'sincerest form of flattery' thing regarding their own Spring 2007 cover of T (left). Coast Magazine (right) July 2007 is more tanned and less juicy tomato. Looks like it's missing the bacon too. How dull.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 24 min 36 sec ago
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 12 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 15 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 2 days 18 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 6 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 6 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 15 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 3 days 20 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 3 days 20 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 3 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 7 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 4 days 11 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.