Brandflakesforbreakfast points to a :60 viral for KFC featuring artist Phil Hansen. In the spot, he paints a portrait of The Colonel with Teriyaki sauce to promote their Teriyaki Boneless Wings. According to Promo Magazine it took Hansen 8 hours to complete the mural, which will be available for auction on eBay starting July 18. The proceeds from the auction will go to Colonel’s Scholars, a charitable program that provides high school students with college scholarships.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 16 hours 15 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 3 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 6 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 17 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 18 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 18 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 7 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 21 hours ago