Your photos also look like advertisements where something has gone terribly wrong. How does your work reference advertising?
I guess the presence of the brand is what turns into an advertisement. It is inevitable to think back to images in television or magazines. I think if you actually slapped a slogan on top of it would even work.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 3 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 7 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 9 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 14 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 16 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 56 min ago
- Emasing! 3 days 4 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 5 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 11 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 19 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.