Your photos also look like advertisements where something has gone terribly wrong. How does your work reference advertising?
I guess the presence of the brand is what turns into an advertisement. It is inevitable to think back to images in television or magazines. I think if you actually slapped a slogan on top of it would even work.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yeah not so much the Turtles. 32 min 26 sec ago
- I think this commercial is 3 hours 11 min ago
- I think this commercial is 3 hours 12 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 4 hours 50 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 10 hours 12 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 10 hours 17 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 10 hours 44 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 13 hours 11 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 16 hours 6 min ago
- That is completely false. She 19 hours 52 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 20 hours 34 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 22 hours 57 min ago