Hear Radio Legend Dick Orkin give insight into the future of the radio industry and what advertisers must understand to succeed. Dick first scored national acclaim in the ‘60s and ‘70s with such loony radio serials as “Chickenman,” “The Tooth Fairy,” and “The Masked Minuteman.” The Famous Radio Ranch, Dick’s own freelance production company, is devoted to the creation of “original” humor advertising for national advertisers. Some of his renown comedy radio commercials include clients such as Time Magazine, GMAC, The Gap and many others. Dick is currently a part of a creative/training dream team for Clear Channel Radio to help improve the overall quality and effectiveness of advertiser's commercials.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 21 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 52 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 3 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 7 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 10 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 10 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 18 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 22 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 23 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 5 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 12 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 5 days 2 hours ago