Hear Radio Legend Dick Orkin give insight into the future of the radio industry and what advertisers must understand to succeed. Dick first scored national acclaim in the ‘60s and ‘70s with such loony radio serials as “Chickenman,” “The Tooth Fairy,” and “The Masked Minuteman.” The Famous Radio Ranch, Dick’s own freelance production company, is devoted to the creation of “original” humor advertising for national advertisers. Some of his renown comedy radio commercials include clients such as Time Magazine, GMAC, The Gap and many others. Dick is currently a part of a creative/training dream team for Clear Channel Radio to help improve the overall quality and effectiveness of advertiser's commercials.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- When you do hire, make sure 1 hour 8 min ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 7 hours 12 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 15 hours 57 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 16 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 17 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago