While O2 prepares to create the largest free wi-fi zone covering all of London during the Olympics and some designers are still threatening suicide over how ugly the London Olympics graphics are, Paul Smith snuck in a special stamp that looks just as sleek as the Otl Aicher München Olympics graphics. The stamps are designed for the Isle of Man Post Office, and are inspired by Paul Smith's freind the Olympic cyclist, and Isle of Man native, Mark Cavendish. Way to raise the bar there Paul.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 11 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 14 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 2 days 17 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 4 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 4 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 14 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 3 days 18 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 3 days 18 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 2 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 5 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 4 days 10 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 4 days 10 hours ago