While O2 prepares to create the largest free wi-fi zone covering all of London during the Olympics and some designers are still threatening suicide over how ugly the London Olympics graphics are, Paul Smith snuck in a special stamp that looks just as sleek as the Otl Aicher München Olympics graphics. The stamps are designed for the Isle of Man Post Office, and are inspired by Paul Smith's freind the Olympic cyclist, and Isle of Man native, Mark Cavendish. Way to raise the bar there Paul.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 21 hours 17 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 15 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 16 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 17 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago