Tyler Whisnand has accepted the title Creative Director - to head up Ground Zero's New York office. Tyler has been around the ad world more than once, working at Y&R New York, KesselsKramer in Amsterdam, writing for Color's magazine in Venice, and most recently freelancing in Hong Kong. Only the lure of heading up such a creative shop could bring him back to the states. Congrats Tyler.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 5 hours 7 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 9 hours 58 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 9 hours 59 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 10 hours 1 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 10 hours 2 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 10 hours 13 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 15 hours 3 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 15 hours 4 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 15 hours 21 min ago
- Some people may block ads 15 hours 57 min ago
- All the best Jen! 18 hours 35 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 18 hours 49 min ago