Hear Paco Underhill, explain the research and ideas behind his best-selling books, “Why We Buy” and “Call of the Mall.” In his books, Paco applies his research methodologies to the retail environment where he dissects the behavior of everyday consumers and how people live, work, play and spend. Paco has over 21 years of experience in behavioral research and consulting. His international consulting company, Envirosell, has established its reputation as an innovator in commercial research and as an advocate for consumer friendly shopping environments and packaging. Some of his clients include ExxonMobil, The Gap, MCI, Anheuser-Busch, Phillip Morris, Revlon, J. Walter Thompson and other top companies.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 15 hours 33 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 19 hours 43 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 6 hours ago