"After winning Subaru early this month, DDB's Lee Garfinkel sat in his Madison Avenue office-bare white walls, an acoustic guitar sitting nearby-and contemplated the significance of the victory. The big picture was obvious: It meant a return to the automobile category for the agency that changed the ad business with its Volkswagen work in the 1960s."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 hours 32 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 hours 54 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 5 hours 34 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 13 hours 13 min ago
- Emasing! 16 hours 42 min ago
- Love these. 17 hours 43 min ago
- HA! Cute. 23 hours 51 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 7 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 20 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 21 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 16 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 21 hours ago