"After winning Subaru early this month, DDB's Lee Garfinkel sat in his Madison Avenue office-bare white walls, an acoustic guitar sitting nearby-and contemplated the significance of the victory. The big picture was obvious: It meant a return to the automobile category for the agency that changed the ad business with its Volkswagen work in the 1960s."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It seems that very obvious 1 hour 55 min ago
- As much as our national is 11 hours 3 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 11 hours 22 min ago
- I think this commercial is 16 hours 29 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 18 hours 7 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 23 hours 29 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 23 hours 34 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 11 hours 18 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 5 hours ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 9 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 9 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 12 hours ago