Big fat hint: there is none. No, wait! I know, in the 2008 German one I get to use that funky double-s that looks like a B when I describe it, since it's called: Die Straße ist überall. That was fun!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 41 min 24 sec ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 46 min 51 sec ago
- Point taken, I'll be stricter 1 hour 21 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 2 hours 8 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 9 hours 57 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 13 hours 5 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 16 hours 38 min ago
- So who is going to complain 17 hours 14 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 21 hours 10 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 21 hours 48 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 22 hours 26 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 13 min ago