I admit it, I have a thing for Hugh Jackman, when he's the wolverine selling milk. Not so much when he dances around 'Tokyo Hotel', and in the latest ad with a chair and then an entire city. I thought this Lipton campaign couldn't get any worse, but now copyranter shows us these really awkward dancing billboards found in Moscow. I stand corrected.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- After looking over a few of 3 hours 47 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 10 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 14 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 13 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 hour ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago