I admit it, I have a thing for Hugh Jackman, when he's the wolverine selling milk. Not so much when he dances around 'Tokyo Hotel', and in the latest ad with a chair and then an entire city. I thought this Lipton campaign couldn't get any worse, but now copyranter shows us these really awkward dancing billboards found in Moscow. I stand corrected.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 12 hours 9 min ago
- watched it many times! 16 hours 20 min ago
- just great 16 hours 21 min ago
- great video! 16 hours 23 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 22 hours 25 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 1 hour ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 2 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 10 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 13 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 16 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 17 hours ago